View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-03, 09:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But it just makes it funnier since it..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
But it just makes it funnier since it happened to you.
Karma is a bitch, I'd be careful if I were you. You more than anyone else know how vunerable the Colts are this year, along with the Jags. And last time I checked, i'm pretty sure, actually I am positive the Jaguars came into your brand new stadium and showed the Colts what's up, but you know... the jags aren't even that good or anything.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V