View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-03, 08:44 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "When is my Loser tag going away?"
I'd say it's being suited nicely.

And smoked, that may be true but 0-7 teams, any winless teams are bound to win eventually. And what's scary is the Jags are playing Detroit next week who are also winless, but actually put some points up against Chicago.

The Jaguars have one fault on each side of the ball.

When they don't run, the rest of the offense plays like crap. It is as simple as that, when the running game isn't established, the offense suffers and a loss usually occurs.

On the defensive side of the ball, we do not ever get enough pressure on the Quarterback. We spent two high draft picks drafting rushing lineman, but they still need time to develop. We have been playing our wonderful (safe) cover-two which only keeps us in the game. A more dominant rushing scheme would be great, but it's not what we have been doing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V