View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-30, 09:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's no way all 4 teams in the NFC..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
There's no way all 4 teams in the NFC East will be top 5. That's impossible if you're basing it off records.

Honestly, I'm pissed at the Colts right now. As always I will stay a loyal fan but it's just depressing driving by the stadium every morning knowing we BLOW BALLS this year. If we lose to a Tom Brady-less NE team this week AT HOME I'm giving up on this season.
I actually wasnt going off of records. Just skill alone.

I am honestly surprised with your colts, espeically with the new stadium opening. Petyon looks like a rookie and wayne has dropped some passes that he should have caught. Marvin looks old and clark is barely a factor. I mean, your team is/ was so stacked and now.......

The other surprise is SD. What happened to this team. From SB favorites to bottom half of the NFL (with a decent Rivers at the Helm. Oh well he's still third out of the 2004 draft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY