View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-29, 05:20 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Titusfied's Week 8 Power Rankings"
Great post dude. Factual information mixed with some biased opinion is the best way to create rankings. Like you said about your Eagles, it all depends on your boy Brian. Now that McNabb has a deep threat in Jackson (\What a great rookie, to bad he has to go against the likes of Matt Ryan, Matt Forte, etc for rookie of the year), i see them competing at a high level for the next couple of years.

My Giants are playing decent right now, dispite Burresses antics. I like the pressure the front 7 brings and our young secondary is not playing all that bad. They let up a big play once and a while, but they are going to be fantastic.

As for your rankings, I like the top five. I really dont think Tenn is going to be up there for to much longer (they have only played one team with a record over .500) and i expect in less than 4 weeks, 4 of the top 5 are going to be from the beast (East).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY