Thread: Hobbies
View Single Post

Posted 2021-03-11, 11:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I enjoy hiking and used to go for..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I enjoy hiking and used to go for multiple hour long hikes every month before the pandemic. With Texas state parks having occupancy limits and reservations selling out weeks in advance, this has been harder since.
For a time, I was really into photography, but I just don’t have the energy to process my raws anymore.
That's interesting, as I have become more active during the pandemic. I subscribed to Noom and have been exercising more and walking my back yard. I am excited to try hiking after this is over. It's been lucky though as we just moved onto an acre of land a few months before the pandemic hit, so we've had space to do our own thing.

I love photography and took it up in college. I don't have the time or patience to do film development alone so I stick with digital and use my phone. Photography can be so calming and rewarding.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18