Thread: Mortal Kombat V
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:43 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat V"
kuja´s #1 said:
Deadly Alliance was a true example of what the PS2 can do to old fighting games.....
I hesitate to say it was better than Tekken 4, but it was a great game. The new Sub-Zero and Shang Tsung were so bad ass.
i haven't even played that game yet, but since you said it was good i guess i'll buy the darn game

uncapped said:
I didn't like it. Call me old school, but these uber graphics and unique styles don't impress me. The game was missing something. I liked the original Mortal Kombats a hella lot, but these new innovations just aren't fun.
i must have to agree with that, remember the in the first mk2 with sub zero you can rip the freakin head off your opponent with the spinal cord still attatched, then the body actually falls to the floor??? dude, we played that game forever, then in mk2 with all those fatalities and stage fatalities and stuff, i gots to say that is the only game that i will be buying as the actual arcade!! then when thay went to mk3, looks as if thay didn't put that much time on the fatalities, (look at smokes fatality, blowing up the world?? what the hell was that??) at least thay came up with the brutality which i liked a lot, you have to press all 10+ buttons correctly or it won't work, its tight ass even with that upercut finish, then came mk4, what the mut was that??

Last edited by J_iceman; 2003-07-11 at 10:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman