Thread: Mortal Kombat
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:35 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
..........continued

or stage fatalities, learning all moves are like then best thing, but knowing the moves and using then are different things, same as street fighter, seeing what your opponent is doing and reacting to it knowing id you did something good or not, and as for the arcade there was actually a mk2 arcade for 3oo bucks !!! just when it went 3D it got harder, i even memorized the mk3 brutalities, the best one i think (i also knew most of the codes to do them all) was sub zero's, i memorized every dam code ever and now.........i forgot more than half of them, so mk2 fatalities that were good was sub's ice granade and super freaze, kung loa's slice with hat, (his friendship was also nice; took a rabbit out of his hat) BARAKA'S stab to the chest and slides to his hands, reptiles head eating, `sang tsungs morph to kintaro and socks the foo and half his body goes across the screen, jax's arm rip and kitana's kiss off death tight ass, in mk3, so many fatalities, i can't even name them all. but i still say mk2 is better game play, i miss those days and when i go home todsy i will be playing the emulated version of the snes in my computer, i hope i get the emulaor for the dreamcast to play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman