View Single Post

Why doesnt blizzard continue with diablo series
Posted 2002-01-16, 06:29 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone else is pissed at blizzard for totally giving up on diablo to work on other projects. I think there is so much more left to do with this game. After having the best selling expansion ever why not follow it up with more. It seems to me that with diablo being as popular as it is bliz would consider keeping it going instead of working on a EQ DoAC look alike. I guess they just want to make WoW the game everyone plays because they want to make the monthly fee $. I just hope WoW is as good as diablo 2 and plays faster than DAoC and EQ. I still would have like to see more levels to explore and harder areas monsters etc in diablo . LOD was really cool at first but after playing it for months it really didnt have the reply value of classic. The crappy rares and everyone eventually getting all the uniques got boring and act5 was way too easy. Id love to see more quests like ancients where monsters get harder and harder. Where maybe it takes a mixed group to survive but the reward would be a good item or a nice chunk of exp. I recently did hell ancients a few times in hardcore and it was much easier than i expected. I think a realm reset would be an interesting idea. I think bliz could introduce a 4th difficulty lvl harder than HEll difficulty maybe which would require great equipment and skill to play. I think making rares with magical prefixes and all rares getting 5 or 6 mods would be interesting. A weapon with cruel and grandmasters with evisceretion would be incredible. a weapon like this would be the kind needed for a new difficulty lvl. And armors with godly, whale, resists and str would be good enough to beat out the unique armors people wear. I think quests which are extremly difficult but also rewarding in items or exp would make magic finding less important. People would have to wear more than just mf equipement. I think dueling arenas with rules and diferent terains would be cool and u could make wagers for gold or items for the winner. Just some ideas from a diablo addict. I would consider paying a monthly fee to play diablo if it blizzard would upgrade the game and release expansions regularly. I guess thats what they plan on doing with WoW tho so i guess everyone can forget about old diablo and wait patiently for WoW. If anyone knows when WoW is coming out or beta testing or any info on wow im sure everyone would like to read about it. Hope my first post isnt too long I probably could keep going on and on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
augo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaugo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

augo