View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-02, 06:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Looking forward to what you have to..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Looking forward to what you have to say, KA.
Meh, I think I thought I had a lot more to say than I really did.

Overall, I agree with you. I think you should make new threads to cover the other discussion points in your post, though. Most notably:

"we need to know what caused this board to crash." (thread for discussion of the demise)

"We need to focus on our core and spit out as much content related to that as possible." (thread for new content ideas)

"it would be nice if Chruser told us how this place became big in the first place/we need to discuss what the best strategy to get the word out would be" (thread for advertising ideas)

I would probably include a fourth thread which would be something along the lines of "Is it worth it?" because I'm not convinced it really is.

It also might be a good idea to do these in some sort of sequence. Maybe we make a thread for discussion of the demise of Zelaron, and then a week later we make a thread for brainstorming new content ideas, etc.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2015-03-02 at 06:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!