View Single Post

Posted 2006-01-05, 12:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "@sov... in reply to my adderall post..."
I need an outlet for complaining. This is it.

The bounce has gone from my bungey. I'm a slowly slipping and sliding down from my perch atop a great hill of happiness. The stupidity of others is depressing too.

My conversations with people are the pits. I can't even keep one going for more than 5 mniutes.

I'm too shy. One of my New years resolutions was to get rid of Shy Lenny and just go out and talk to people. DOn't feel shy saying "Hi" to jenny, just do it. Has anything happened? Nope. Let's see then, how about a nice conversation over the internet? Surely that can't be too hard. Fat chance.

You like this girl for so long, you talk to her whenever you overcome your shyness, yet what have you to show after a year? Nothing. Why not take the chance when it came to you? Because you're a fucking idiot. A year and a half sat here, thinking "Why didn't I just ask her out then?".

Love sucks. The best feeling in the world. Can get you higher than the clouds, can make your head spin, heart miss a beat when you see her. And it can tear you apart. Rip your soul to pieces as you think about failures.

And I don't even have enough time to complain. Stupid sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny