View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-12, 11:33 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think its just normal weed. He is..."
You could...but like I said to koas a males THC content is so substanially low, there is no point in smoking or eating it. Use the leave(shake) from the females to cook, or make hash. You need a 1lb or so for the hash, I don't know how much you plan on growing.

Sov explain the different between being stoned and being blazed. I just consider blazed like being totally ripped, to where you just sit there, and do nothing but be stoned. While I consider stoned, still being able to funtion properly, I can go out and do chores and stuff.

Quote:
(Wake-N-Bakes are pretty cool to)
Are you talking about some kind of product? Or do you just mean getting baked as soon as you wake up? Thats ALOT of weed
Quote:
After this point, we smoke 4 blunts, 3 joints, and 6 bowls more. One of the blunts was $100+. I was beside myself. I don't remember anything but the amount we smoked.
I like getting like that every once in a while, where all you can think about is. God, I'm so high...damn I AM HIGH. hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda