View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-23, 01:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I can see your points of view, but in..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I can see your points of view, but in my eyes decriminalizing it would be like telling your daughter or sister or whoever "Hey, it's alright to be a hooker and be looked at as less of a woman and more of a toy." Also, I'm aiming this towards those prostitutes that stand on a corner and such. I have less of a problem with professionally run brothels.

As a side note, sex ed and prostitution are two entirely different subjects and should not be lumped into the same category.
Another thing. Many "moral" types claim that homosexuals should not be given the same rights as heterosexuals because it teaches children (and people in general) that it's "normal" to be gay.

I would assume you disagree with them, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!