View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-23, 12:56 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I can see your points of view, but in..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I can see your points of view, but in my eyes decriminalizing it would be like telling your daughter or sister or whoever "Hey, it's alright to be a hooker and be looked at as less of a woman and more of a toy." Also, I'm aiming this towards those prostitutes that stand on a corner and such. I have less of a problem with professionally run brothels.

As a side note, sex ed and prostitution are two entirely different subjects and should not be lumped into the same category.
This brings on a new argument. It's basically you need to teach your kids right from wrong, and having sex for money is wrong. Doesn't mean it should be illegal.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V