View Single Post

Posted 2009-07-18, 09:55 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Hmm. Never saw this thread before...."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Hmm. Never saw this thread before. Stickied.

GLG, could you provide more info in your original post so users won't have to search for instructions?

Instructions? What instructions do you need? When I got the 1.01 version of the game I started a new game, found that in it, and stuck it in my 1.00 version of the game and it worked. There's nothing special. Only thing I suppose is that you need to stick the script where it tells you to stick scripts. To be honest though, the first official English version was version 1.02. Which I now also own.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy