View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-04, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will gas prices go down once the war is..."
I'm going to say no.

The answer you want is much more complicated than a yes or no answer. The cost of energy for one, is going up, therefourth the cost of gas, from crude oil and the refiniries are obviously going to cost more.

Inflation is happing right now. The United states goes through periods of which it will inflate and deflate, the price of everything will basically go up during inflation, while deflation will be the exact opposite, saying the price of the war having an effect on inflation is debateable, I am unsure of that fact.

The are only a few select things that will make our prices go down.

- OPEC decides to un-gouge us and release the stranglehold they have on our profits.
- We get rid of our OIL-embargo. We have a law in effect that doesn't allow us to drill our own oil, we have to have it imported.
-More refiniries. Under President Bush we've failed to really get any energy independance up and running, it has been the most undercut program the government has promised to date, and now we're paying the price for it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V