View Single Post

Posted 2004-08-16, 12:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How do you like Beyond Good and Evil? ..."
Gendark said:
Lol oh I thought Donkey Konga was like another Donkey Kong n64. I haven't heard much of what the game is about, I haven't heard of this Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat~
Konga is just a rythm game like DDR, only it's a drumming game. You get this weird controller that's a pair of plastic bongo drums and you pound on them in rythm with the game. I've heard it's fun, but certainly not the game that Nintendo should release in America in order to promote this bongo controller thing.

Everything I've heard about Jungle Beat has been unbelievably positive. It's an action game and you use the bongo controller to move Donkey Kong and make him perform actions. I don't know exactly how it works, but even the guys from the PS2 and XBox channels at IGN were saying that it was the most addictive game at E3 this year.

GravitonSurge said:
Beat Tales of Symphonia (Well I didn't, it was a friend's game, I was just playing as Genis in battles for about 20% of the game)
I wish I could get somebody to play that fucking game with me. It's hard enought trying to get two people to play Four Swords, much less a full-blown RPG.

Titusfied said:
How do you like Beyond Good and Evil? I'm thinking about getting it, but I can't tell if it is good or not.
"Can't tell if it's good or not"? Has the fact that I've been researching ways to fellate Ubisoft via the internet not yet convinced you that BG&E is a phenomenal game?

Recently Finished

Xenogears (PS1 - 92 hours...God dammit)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)

Now Playing

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA - 2/3 complete)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour (GBA - Not terribly far)
Soul Blazer (SNES - Just started)
Tales of Symphonia (GCN - Just started)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN - Off and on)

Up Next

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB - Once I finish Golden Sun)
Fire Emblem (GBA - Taking a break; Will start again once my guitarist is finished with it)
Ratchet & Clank (PS2 - Once I finish Soul Blazer or ToS)
Pikmin 2 (GCN - August 30th, bitches!)

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-08-16 at 12:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel