View Single Post

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:10 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "well there is one char who could take..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
well there is one char who could take her. see b/c of her gear she has SHIT ALL FOR RES so use an ELEM char like a trapper or b/c she doesnt have enigma if u just fuckin bone prisoned her a bunch of times so she was trapped trying to break thru then SPIRIT SPIRIT her a bunch u could take her. also a good ww'sin could take her. but u would have to be FAST AS HELL. zon's usually dont have much armor so just use fade and d-flight in and ww her then RUN LIKE FUCK AWAY!!!!! then repeat or b/c she would most likely use power strike. um but ur best bet to take her out would be a good ELEMENTAL DRUID. since zon's javalins are mostly lightning based, not much physical damage i think if you used an ELEM DRUID w/ enigma and some light absorb shit, even tho it will lessen ur dmg also save u incase ur cyclone armor failed. but ELEMENTAL DRUID COULD TANK HER, just get in close w/ ARMOR MAXED AND ON and then hurricane, tele and then TORNADO HER TO HIGH HELL

EDIT: i say hurricane druid could tank the fuck outta her...even tho his cyclone armor wouldnt last long...just constantly recast. WHAT DOES OUR PVP MASTER THINK??? tell us blckshdwdragon

By the way, you're forgetting about slow missle, and a bone prison would mess you the fuck up because a lightning fury would spread through all of them give her life/mana(I think anyway) and hit you a few times most likely aswell

btw I'm back was gone for a few days XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001