View Single Post

Posted 2004-06-13, 12:18 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I haven't been playing much lately... ..."
Acer said:
I haven't been playing much lately...

Playing:
-CS(PC)
-RB6 Raven Sheild(PC)
-Tribes 2(PC)
-Halo(Xbox) also beat
-PG2(Xbox) also beat

Wanting to play again:
-Star Wars Galaxies
-Starcraft

Wanting to Purchase(good question):
-Halo2 when it comes out

As you can see my list is small, not many games out there I care for. I am mainly looking for a good MMORPG, don't say WoW. The game had me hyped, but now I look at it and think... "I was going to get that?". I am sure it isn't going to be as great as a game as I want. That is why I am looking at SWG, the game has grown a lot and I have heard a lot of good stuff.
*giggles* Grown my ass. The game's still the same old bore fest. Missions are stupid, PVP is boring and only few classes are actually good, and basically, the game is just an online chatroom that you have to pay for. You have to grind almost all of the professions just to get a Jedi, and once you get the Jedi, you have to grind even more. Then, you will still suck in PvP. There's a bug that doesn't let you become a Master Jedi, too. Now, yes, they are doing a Jedi revamp, but all it is doing is making Jedi leveling 7 times harder, and now anyone can become a Jedi. Wasn't it Sony who said Jedi would be very rare in the Star Wars universe? Oh, and it still has a lot of bugs. It's not really the worst game I've ever played, but it gets boring very fast. I think you should get WOW. Mostly all of the beta testers say that it is very fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan