View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-24, 08:35 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Yet another reviving Zel thread"
The problem with forums nowadays is almost every other forum has more usability than Zelaron. I come here to talk to you guys on occasion.

With Reddit for example, I can share anything I want to and from that board. The layout is better, the subforums are a good idea. It's pretty similar to Zelaron, but Zelaron is still looking like a 2002 website. I know there are different themes, but it's not the same.

Spektard said:
I think it comes down to SEO SEO SEO
You can only optimize so many flame forum posts. I think what he's saying is there needs to be a new flow of content coming in to add expansive growth.

One way that would easily grow this site but nobody would agree to is losing anonymity. It's basically how people kept coming around, dat feeling of not knowing who you are (when in reality anyone with admin privileges has access to your IP).

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V