View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-12, 04:45 PM in reply to elmis's post starting "I've got a question. If I go afk in a..."
elmis said:
I've got a question. If I go afk in a game for a couple of hours and come back and a d-clone does spawn in my game how can I tell when I get back to my computer? I know when you join a game where a d-clone is already spawned it says "diablo walks the earth" but what if you're afk in a game and you miss that message is there any way to tell he's in the game besides running into him after the message has come and gone?
I believe if you hit "m" it will show like the last 50 messages sent in the game. I can't remember if "m" is the hotkey, but I'm pretty sure it is. I can't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!