Thread: Transistor
View Single Post

Posted 2017-05-06, 11:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Out of curiosity, are there any other..."
I can't really think of anything to compare it to, no.

Both controller and keyboard+mouse are supported. The advantages with the controller are that the analog stick gives better movement precision and every ability is one press away. On the other hand, with K+M, you can just click an exact spot and move there; it's only really a problem if the spot you are clicking is near an enemy. K+M allows you to rearrange your ability slots (because most of the time they will have differing number of upgrade slots and you may want an ability with two upgrades on a different key/button) and to load them with drag-and-drop. I played through completely with K+M and didn't feel handicapped, except when I wanted to take a specific path amongst a group of enemies or such during planning. K+M offers superior target selection in both planning and realtime, though if you need to alternate abilities quickly in realtime, controller has an advantage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired