View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-03, 05:02 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting ""Your the type of guy that would fuck a..."
From South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Chef: You ever heard of the Emancipation Proclomation?
General: I don't listen to hip-hop.

From Donnie Darko

Prinicpal Cole: So, Donnie, explain to me exactly what you said to Mrs' Farmer...
Mrs. Farmer: I'll tell you what he said! He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus!

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny-suit?
Frank: Why do you wear that stupid man-suit?

From Big Trouble In Little China

Jack Burton:Great. Walls are probably three feet thick, welded shut from the outside, and covered with brick by now!
Wang Chi: Don't give up, Jack!
Jack Burton: Okay, I won't, Wang! Let's just CHEW our way out of here.

Jack Burton: Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

Jack Burton: I don't get this at all. I thought Lo Pan-
Lo Pan: Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to "get it!"

From Dogma

Azrael: Evil is an abstract. It's a human construct. But, true to his irresponsible nature, man won't own up to being its engineer, so he blames his dark deeds on my ilk. But its not enough to shadow his own exsistence no, he turned hell into a suffering pit, and why? Because it is beyond your ability to simply make personal recompense for the sins you commit. No, you choose rather to create a pyscho-drama, and dwell on a fallace belief that "God could never forgive your grievous offenses." So you bring your guilt and your inner decay with you to Hell. Where the horrid imaginations of so many gluttons for punishment gave birth to the sickness that has infected the abyss since the first one of your kind arrived there, begging to be punished. In doing so, they have transformed the cold and solitude, to pain and misery. I've spent eons privy to the flames, inhaling the decay, hearing the wail of the damned. I know what effect such horrors have on the delicate psyche of an angelic being. I'd rather not exsist than go back to that.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-03-04 at 02:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel