View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-29, 05:33 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Do you have any particular suggestions..."
Wow. That was even more straight-forward than Memento in reverse.

You can now select your own RSS feed from the bottom of the Edit Options section of the User CP. Basically, just select whichever feed you want, and it will be displayed on the portal.

I have added three RSS feeds for testing purposes, BBC News, CNN Top Stories and Slashdot. To see feeds of your own choice on the list, post your suggestions in this thread.

I will purchase the full version of CaRP in a few moments, so we can create the exact RSS formatting we want.

Also, I talked to WKFF last month about allowing things like replacing the useless "Zelaron Portal" text below the header menu with things like a RSS stock ticker that will marquee the latest results from the right to left in a Wall Street ticker fashion, which will very much be possible now!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-11-29 at 08:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser