View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-06, 07:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "And by morons I was referring to those..."
Mjordan

1) First let me say I personally like your avatar

2) In my opinion. Please note that I'm saying my opinion - I'm not citing any sources or fact - I think Einstein probably didn't see the existence of a god as relevant to the science. Whether he did or didn't believe in a higher power does in fact seem irrelevant. Because unlike some current leaders of our government, scientists tend to show little bias in their work. Maybe you could adopt this approach, because right now you seem biased towards the elimination of religion. Personal bias has probably the most adverse affects experiments.

3) I know a forum is a place to discuss your views, and I appreciate that you're willing to start this thread, but it seems like you're beating a dead horse. You should realize that you can't start a witch hunt against religion without looking ignorant yourself. On another note, I'm sure you've seen the Wii episode of South Park about the futures & science? Probably not realistic, but an interesting thought none the less.

4) 'Favorable Odds' on your exams (Luck be damned!) .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM