View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-11, 07:22 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Are you awares that I am angry right..."
So this guy busts into my dorm room, asking where my roommate is. He's not here, so this guy goes "he owes me a lot of money. A lot of fucking money, for a long fucking time." And he starts looking around for shit. He grabs my roommates laptop, and then says he's going to "take care of it for a while". Anyway, the guy stomps off, and then 10 seconds later I hear kung-fu punching noises in the hallway. Another 10 seconds later, my roommate comes in huffing with laptop in hand and says "whats up?" Some other goofy ass looking guy sticks his head in the door, grinning broadly, looking around as if to survey the emotional damage I have just endured. I just stare at him blankly.

And the funniest part of all this is that I didn't even really care that this guy was stealing my roommate's shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav