Thread: DayZ
View Single Post

Posted 2012-08-06, 08:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I cracked out and played for like 8..."
Do you guys have mumble? If you do there is a free server we could all get into and maybe try to link up. I usually play evenings around 1800 - 0100 EST. This week might be rocky because work is picking up and I might be doing overtime.

When you go to fill in the mumble fields for a new server it's
Label: [Whatever you want here]
Address: server.herosquad.org
Port: 64738
UserName [Again, whatever you wish]

It's a 100 slot chat server with logical organization so maybe go to
Games -> ArmA CC whisper blocker -> DayZ -> Braaaains

Or if you guys have a better VoIP option or communication method I'm DTF. We can of course use Zelaron but it's not as quick as I'd like sometimes.

I had the FN FAL with AN/PVS-4 but I squandered it by moving around in the daytime too much with it and was ambushed. I also play with some guys that have a helicopter stashed on a particular server.

If we start to play together a lot Chruser could possibly make a private sub forum so we could discuss locations and plans. Having ANYONE who I don't trust know the locations or servers we use could potentially be very bad - I don't know how your guys' experience with strangers has been so far but mine has been almost unanimously bad.

Last edited by S2 AM; 2012-08-06 at 08:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM