View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-05, 06:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I added some more to my post, by the..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I'm talking, strip your identity, and if you resist or fight, you get eliminated. At that point, you don't matter any more.

It would most definately be a very rough time, but in the long run it would be benificial.
True, but thats wrong.

Once race would solve alot of our problems and bring humanity to a whole new level. Kind of like a colony of ants.

Ignorance isn't hard to combat. Stupidity is. You can always teach people. It's the people that don't learn that must be eliminated.

The world needs a breeding system put into effect really.

The only downfall to a Utopian world is that itself. If your whole life everything was great and you had everything you wanted at your finger tips what would be the point. It would be boring. I don't know the meaning of life but I'm sure that would elimate whatever it is. Thats the same reason Heaven is an absured notion.

Sure we could achiever great heights and perhaps find out all about our creators and ancestors as I like to think, but then again do we really want to? Would it be all that great, it could be a huge let down. Or it could answer every question ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda