View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-04, 08:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "circular reasoning noun All..."
There's nothing circular about my logic/reasoning. I am faced with a question, does God exist? When I'm attempting to assess this question (regardless of what the subject is), I don't see either possible answer as equivalently probable (which is apparently your view, which IMO is a pretty retarded view; this isn't a fucking coin flip.) If I have no evidence that something exists, I have no reason to believe that it exists. I have no evidence that Santa exists, which is why I don't believe that Santa exists. I don't need evidence that he doesn't exist to defend my belief that he doesn't exist, or to arrive at said belief. The lack of evidence is effectively my evidence. Now shoo troll, don't bother me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!