View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-24, 08:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dev, you're using the common yet..."
Denying the existence of God is Atheism, right. I get the definition. Having no proof is still the same regardless of how much you want to regurgitate hipster ideologies.

If you don't claim to have the answer, you should "self-identify" as an agnostic.

Merriam Webster said:
agnostic
- a person who does not have a deifnite belief about whether God exists or not
-a person who does not believe or is unsure of something

I myself do not believe in God in a biblical sense, but I won't deny that some superior intelligence could have created the universe - I have no knowledge either way. Claiming to have knowledge that you don't is just moronic, you should know this.

You said:
"Do you believe in God," unless you can answer with an affirmation, you are an atheist.
This isn't true. You can choose to not have a definite belief whether God exists or not. That is literally called being agnostic. You do not have to identify yourself as a theist or an atheist, because nobody gives two shits about your or my philosophy.

And why are you arguing definitions? You completely avoided my point and context.

Me said:
Christians, Jews, Muslims are all wrong. They can prove nothing.
Athiests and multiple theists are all wrong, they can prove nothing.
This is the summing it all up. Atheism says all religions are wrong and they are right. Agnostics say nobody knows shit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2015-02-24 at 08:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V