View Single Post

Posted 2012-08-05, 04:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "GLG, we knew you were an aspie years..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Well hello GLG. I know where you're coming from. I used to be diagnosed with ADHD (don't trust the docs. I'm not ADD or ADHD, i just don't like paying attention to boring things). Plus, I've had lots of people lash out at me like that. i'm glad you're back. Someone else who is special is here :P
I actually do have ADD. It runs on my dad's side of my family. Brain scans can determine if you actually have it versus if you are just some lazy ass. There's also a lot more to ADD than just attention span, that's just bullshit Hollywood has produced, kinda like schizophrenia being portrayed as multiple personality disorder.

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
GLG, we knew you were an aspie years ago, you didn't need to go to a doctor for that.
-_-'

I didn't even know autism ran on my mom's side of my family until I discovered my cousin had what I refer to as "full blown" autism. He's not in this world.

-----
I derailed the conversation more...yay...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy