Thread: Netflix
View Single Post

Posted 2012-02-22, 03:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah yes, I've watched every episode of..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Never been into Star Trek too much, not my cup of tea.

You might be pleasantly surprised if you actually attempt to watch the first couple of episodes from the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I used to feel exactly the same way until I actually started watching the show, and now I can see why it is so popular. It's an amazing show from the start and only gets better as you get further along. Chruser recently started the series himself and appears to be enjoying it when he has the time.

It really is a character driven show, which is why starting from the beginning has such a large effect on the enjoyment gained from watching the show. It's similar to M*A*S*H in that watching an individual episode can be enjoyable even if you haven't seen previous episodes, but watching from the beginning allows you to follow the character development of the show.

Speaking of M*A*S*H, that's another incredible TV series if you haven't seen it. It's also a series that I thought was stupid when I was young, but decided to watch one day and fell in love. M*A*S*H is probably still my favorite TV series ever. Also, I Love Lucy. It's definitely in my top 5, if not top 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!