View Single Post

Posted 2011-09-17, 03:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sadly, most people are on a lower..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
And why are you listening on a port on a web server?

I've had a look at Bluehost, and I notice that they support Perl, Python and Ruby/RoR - socket programming is possible in all three languages, so why not just use one of those?
As for listening to a port on the web server, I am trying out a little personal IM system in combination with other data transfers for my personal game engine.

For what to write it in, Perl and Ruby are disgusting. I'm fine with Python, but I haven't used it in some time.

Skurai said: [Goto]
Sadly, most people are on a lower logical level than me.

Maybe you should re-read the sentence before attempting to fix my grammar, dork. Did I mention that I was considered to be of college English grammar, reading, and understanding by the time I was eleven years old? I'm sure I have the paper sitting around in a box, in my room, somewhere. Since I hoard documents.

------------
In other, non-off-topic, news, I still haven't gotten anything back. I'm going to assume they don't want to respond back. I've been too busy to do anything and I don't really give a shit anymore.

...well, I guess I'll go back to doing homework and watching the new It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia season BD I just got.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy