Thread: Obama Binladin
View Single Post

Posted 2011-05-04, 12:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I actually got a book a few weeks ago,..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I actually got a book a few weeks ago, saying a similar thing to this, on just the first page. "Where in the World is-" get this "-Osama Bin Laden". It basically said that we had less than 3000 deaths from the terrorist attacks. On that same day nearly four thousand people were killed by police officers. Holy crap. How did they miss Spector?
I honestly believe that Bush intentionally didn't catch OBL because he was scarier being on the loose and alive. For as long as OBL was "missing" or hiding or whatever, Bush could basically justify any military spending even if it wasn't effective. In a way, it was more effective (for him) by it being ineffective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!