View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-03, 08:50 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "D3v, what kind of pain if any were you..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
D3v, what kind of pain if any were you feeling before you decided to go get them pulled? My jaw hurts like no pain I have ever felt before. Its not my teeth, but more like the right where the jawbone joint is. I'm not sure what it is, but I am unable to close the right side of my mouth enough to chew food, this is getting insane, I may need to go get something from the ER for this..
It progressed on me pretty fast. I noticed I had a cracked molar and a wisdom tooth pressing on it for a while, but never did anything. The pain at first was dull, than within a day rapidly went to extreme pain, and radiated throughout my entire top portion of my jaw, and also was felt in the lower section. I was taking the max dosage of ibuprofen (2x200mg per 4 hours) to no avail. They basically gave me 16x800mg ibuprofens and 16x750mg Vicodin for the pain, and told me to rotate between them and it's definitely helped out a bunch pre-op and post-op. like K_A said, just go to the dentist. The ER won't be able to help you unless they send you into actual surgery, which with anathesia there and other medical costs will run you out the ass. Don't forget Dentists are Drs as well, so they can prescribe anything you'll need.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V