View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-01, 02:54 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "D3v, what kind of pain if any were you..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
D3v, what kind of pain if any were you feeling before you decided to go get them pulled? My jaw hurts like no pain I have ever felt before. Its not my teeth, but more like the right where the jawbone joint is. I'm not sure what it is, but I am unable to close the right side of my mouth enough to chew food, this is getting insane, I may need to go get something from the ER for this..
Yeah mine got so bad that I couldn't talk for about a week and I had to stop working due to that. It ended though, maybe total fucked-up time of 10 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav