View Single Post

Posted 2010-12-01, 10:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Collateral damage. I'm sure Wikileaks..."
Lulz.

Just seen this pop up on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=T2

Will the U.S. prosecute Julian Assange?

Quote:
CNN's legal analyst said he believes the U.S. has an arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder
White House spokesman declined to comment on that possibility
Assange's "celebrity status" may make hiding hard
Assange is wanted in Sweden on suspicion of rape and sexual molestation
"U.S. authorities may be looking for just the right moment to try to detain WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is the subject of a wanted-persons alert sent to police agencies around the world, CNN's senior legal analyst said Wednesday.

Assange is wanted in Sweden on suspicion of rape and sexual molestation. The United States, meanwhile, is conducting a criminal investigation into his website's disclosure of thousands of secret U.S. diplomatic cables.

Some U.S. politicians have called for Assange to face charges related to the leaks, and prosecutors already may have obtained a sealed arrest warrant, said Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's senior legal analyst. White House spokesman Robert Gibbs declined to comment on that possibility when asked about it on CNN's "American Morning" on Wednesday."

I guess when you piss off multiple governments they're eventually going to come after you. Poor guy, I like that he's still putting up a fight after that whole helicopter mow-down video that was posted a few months back and all of the flack he got for that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V