View Single Post

Posted 2010-11-18, 08:31 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well it's his problem. You tearing him..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Well it's his problem. You tearing him down for his mistakes or being a general asshole doesn't resolve or help the situation, as people are more prone to learn from experience versus getting told. I'm sure he'll get the general pattern of drugs, alcohol, and being retarded = time in jail after enough over-nighters and fines to pay.

I'm happy for you though KA. You haven't posted any of your mistakes to share with the class, and I'm sure it's hard to get into crime sitting in your room in front of your laptop all day fapping while listening to some cool jazz and thinking about how you can come up with your next witty comment on this silly forum
EABOD

I do more in a day than you do in a week, and I'm better at everything than you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!