Thread: Run
View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-07, 06:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I think my best was 8 miles in half an..."
There was a 26.2 mile marathon here recently (they have one every year). One of my professors ran in it for fun, but he was telling us the results the day after. It's astonishing how there are people who can run that far and still average less than 5 minutes a mile. That's fucking nuts, IMO. If you can do that shit, props. The human body is capable of a lot if we use it properly.

Skurai said:
I think my best was 8 miles in half an hour, but usually I'm not up to running, heh. :/
When motivated I'm "suddenly gone", according to friends.
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on you kid. 8 miles in half an hour is 3:45 per mile. Which is just above the world record, from memory.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2010-06-07 at 06:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!