View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-14, 10:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Missing Fla girl found"
Dude definitely sounds creepy, or at least sketchy like there's something up. I kinda got a hint of religious bullshit surrounding all of this. First, I read yesterday when she was actually found that she had been found. I thought, yeah whatever, some missing girl was found big whoop this shit happens all the time. I happened to read in the article (which I unfortunately can't find at the moment because I'm not at work) that the church was claiming credit for finding her because it was a "church-organized group" that found her or some nonsense. I didn't think much of it at the time, though. But really, the girl was in a deep south swamp with alligators and other such nasties for 5 days, and she's energetic and in good spirits when they find her? And in relatively good health?

A lot of grown men wouldn't survive 5 days in those conditions, and the ones who did would be in pretty bad shape I would imagine. How does an 11 year old with head problems manage to do it with a few bug bites? Something about all of this just doesn't seem quite right to me. The guy who rescued her apparently goes to the same church as the girl and her parents, but they're claiming they don't know each other. I'm guessing either this is some sort of balloon-boy-esque hoax to make the church look good, or the guy who "rescued" her is behind it somehow. Either way, I'm pretty sure there is more to this story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!