Thread: Dreads
View Single Post

Posted 2009-12-01, 08:30 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do it if you're okay with people making..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Do it if you're okay with people making instant snap judgments about your lifestyle.
That's the only thing i'm actually somewhat hesitant about, but even so I don't mind talking to peolpe and if people come up to me and start harassing me or asking me a bunch of questions I am always more than glad to answer them. Usually end up making a joke out of an awkward situation is always pretty easy.

My brother is also growing his dreads out, which I think is going to help me more than anything, and he says the same for me growing mine.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V