View Single Post

Posted 2009-11-18, 08:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh and the Jags game this weekend. Best..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Oh and the Jags game this weekend. Best game all season by far. 'We' are now technically playoff wildcard contenders, and if we can keep somewhat of a pace over the next few weeks maybe something can get sparked? For a rebuilding year this would be amazing.
The best thing to every happen to the Jags was Sims Walker. It has opened up running lanes for MJD and he has taken advantage. I think next year your draft is going to be for a secondary player, and then another WR or RB. I like how your team is looking in the future. Your QB is actually pretty decent when he gets time to throw and has WR's that can catch.

My Giants started the year off good, and i thought that this might be the year that Eli completely leaves all the doubters in the past, but of course, injuries and pressure set us back. Oh well, like i said earlier in this thread, i cannot be too upset since i have now offically seen a parade for both the G-Men and Yankees.

I am predicting right now that the NFC game is going to be the Saints vs the Vikings and in the AFC it is going to be the Colts vs Pitt. SUperbowl Champs= Vikings
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY