View Single Post

Posted 2009-11-17, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I shit my pants multiple times. Nah,..."
Quote:
By Billicheat going for it on 4th and 2 pretty much said "Defense, I have no faith in you guys stopping Peyton and the Colts from marching it down the field 70 yards to score." ..... how fucking stupid can you be? Instead, you give the Colts a 30 yard field with Peyton Manning as the QB (one of the top QBs in comebacks in the 4th quarter).
I'm glad we agree. Good game though! I am 100% suprised that Indy is still undefeated. Only Indy could pull some shit like this. Fuck you guys. Good job though.

Quote:
Barring an unforeseen meltdown in the remainder of the season, it looks like the Colts will be getting home-field advantage in the Playoffs with us leading the tie-breaker with the Patriots. Thanks, Bill!
There's always hope for the rest of us! I'm even more ready for the Week 15 game =]

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V