View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:09 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, it's true. Interracial couples..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Well, it's true. Interracial couples usually suck. Alot of mixed kids end up confused, or rejected for some time, either that or it's only the bad kids that take them in.

What world do you, and the racist mentioned above, live in?

I had a half-asian, half-black girlfriend for several months back when I was in high school. I don't recall anyone ever rejecting her in some manor. That way of thinking is just ignorant on so many, many levels. I also had two good friends who were half-white, half-black and both of their parents are still together. Skin color isn't the definitive answer to how couples will end up. There's much more to it then that.

On a personal note, I don't feel that's it's necessary to get married. I say this because marriage is something spawned from religion. Religion that I don't have any belief or faith in. Maybe one of those reasons I'm like this is because of the idiots at the churches, such as the racist in this article. Anyways...I hate saying anyways.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy