View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-13, 12:23 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Skurai dont get me angry"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
Skurai dont get me angry

jamer123, as much as your writing used to annoy me. You, yourself, never annoyed me. The internet persona wasn't a brat. Just ignore Skurai. He's a far lower life form than ourselves. Because if you think about it, humans created robots. And in robots, are the human's mistakes. Therefore, Skurai is a mistake of a human.

-------
Skurai, you F-A-I-L! If you get yourself banned again, no one will want you back again. Because we're convinced that you're another user or are known by another user.

The fact that you use RPG Maker, gives me more evidence into who you are. In reality, Wallow doesn't use RPG Maker. Which is why I have some doubts as to you being Wallow. However, Asamin and Atnas both use it. And since we think you're Wallow, it brings me to a conclusion that you may instead be just someone that they know. Because otherwise, why would have Wallow come back unless you were him or you told him something about Zelaron.

Do you see how I came to my conclusion now? It's pure logic, nothing more, nothing less. I still have yet to come in contact with Atnas. When I do, I WILL find out what he knows. Especially because I'm hosting his site. :}

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy