View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-01, 02:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I agree wholeheartedly with Grav and..."
It's just the standard for today's society. If you have the ability to reach the masses, you will get paid.

Quote:
IMO, researchers and scientists should make athlete's wages. Or this kid who built windmills out of trash. Individuals furthering the advancement of society and our species as a whole are grossly underrated.
I completely agree, but that's now how things work. Who do you suggest pay them the athletes wages to the researchers in a hypothetical situation?

Instead of paying the researchers and scientists the wages, why not pay the people who make the actual discoveries? You could research something specfically your entire life and come up with nothing. I'm sure there are thousands that have been through this dilemma, or only ones that have come up with short answers or discoveries. Then what? You've paid millions upon millions of dollars to people that haven't done anything with it? Then there is a new problem.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2009-10-01 at 02:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V