View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-01, 02:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I've always thought the paychecks of..."
Quote:
A kid in Malawi (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8257153.stm) built windmills out of garbage to power his village. Now he's trying to spread it to the rest of his country. I'm damn sure he won't be earning $1,000,000,000 anytime soon, but I would rate his contributions to society as far higher than Tiger Woods's.

Hey, that's the kid from TED! I actually watched the video about him on youtube the other day. But I do agree. It is disproportionate to the rest of reality, but so has his play against the rest of the PGA league itself. He came in around what, '97 and has dominated since? Golf already has a huge money base behind it obviously and dominating a sport almost singlehandedly deserves some credit. Most of his money has come from sponsorships too, why not blame the sponsors? I don't see how Tiger Woods is the bad guy by being excellent at golf and getting paid out the ass to do so.

Not only that, Tiger is a philanthropist he donates tons of time and money towards causes that he doesn't even have to give one shit about. What have other athletes donated?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V