View Single Post

Diablo 3 on store shelves?
Posted 2009-09-21, 04:32 PM
Stolen from Diabloiii.net

Hah. Just a little D3 artwork, to help promote the game.

Could we have a late '09 early '10 release date? Could be. I'm curious because if Best Buy is already starting to build some hype, maybe more things are to shortly follow? In 3 months it will be December obviously, but 90 days is a common hype-period so only if we see lots of more advertising in the following weeks will I continue to think as I do, if not, then I doubt it.

Most people are still very skeptical and remain unmoved by something as small as this. Like most crackheads, any hope of Diablo 3 coming up makes me foam at the mouth, but in doing so I help prepetuate the hype.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V