View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-31, 06:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, what we've seen looks good. That..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Well, what we've seen looks good. That doesn't mean there's an entire game world that looks that way, that just means they've only shown us things that look good, which would make sense for people who are trying to hype and sell a product.
I imagine after what, 8-9 years it's probably finished. They're just bullshitting around IMO. They release things exactly to their specifications, they don't care about the consumers to an extent. They just like to bait and bait and bait and bait and bait and bait until finally they release INFORMATION, and then they will release the game, 6 months after said statement.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V