View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-28, 03:03 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I wouldn't recommend Funny People at..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
I wouldn't recommend Funny People at all, especially if you're expecting to see a funny movie. Somewhat ironic since funny is in the title, but the movie has an oddly serious tone to it - although granted it does have a few funny parts. It's way too long as already mentioned, it seemed to drag out forever. My girlfriend fell asleep during the movie... it sorta seemed like an Andy Kaufman thing, if that makes any sense to anyone.

The Hangover, on the other hand, I thought was ridiculously funny, and definitely lived up to, and exceeded the hype. Most the other people I went and saw it with said it was just so-so on the scale of comedy, but I'd say it's the funniest movie I've seen in the past few years at least.
I second this, i'm sorry for my prediction being a bomb.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V