Thread: Uber runner.
View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-21, 11:38 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "No it was his route he picked, I didn't..."
Mine was mid 7's, not exactly sure I said it a bit ago on here. I'm going to be working out a ton next week since my girlfriend is going out of town for a while to visit family. Should be a good opportunity to break into 6's and maybe low 6 minute miles.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V